Monday, April 20, 2009

 

The Apprentice episode 4

Well I've been feeling a bit bugsy over the weekend so I'm off work today, hopefully might go back tomorrow as its not that bad a bug as my previous one last year, however still feel a bit achesy in my limbs and my tongue is a red with a rash or something, that's the 3rd time in over the last year or so I've had that bug so not sure what its about. But they seem to be doing their rounds anyways, but I might return to work ramorrow, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway on a different note I watched The Apprentice Episode 4 the other day and really enjoyed it as the task this week was to create a beauty bath product that could be sold to retailers. The two teams Ignite (lead by Noorul, or maybe lead isn't the right word!) and Empire (lead by Paula) set about the tasks, Ignite came up with a honeycomb soap bar while Empire came up with soap bar made from Seawood, Cedarwood and sandalwood oil. Despite a rather poor product Ignite came up as the winners in the end as they made the largest profit and Empire made a loss of £68. In a way it seems incredible that Ignite actually won they had virtually no direction from their leader Noorul, who just stood around looking confused (yet he said "I'm a natural born leader!").

In the boardroom on the losing team Paula brought back in Ben and Yasmina and both of them seemed to gang up on Paula especially Ben who had a real go at her (probably due to his small penis!). In the end though Sir Alan chose to fire Paula as she was overall in charge of the task and didn't get the costing right. It seems a shame that they did fire Paula as she was one of the nicer contestants (and nice) on the programme rather than leaving in the snakes simply cos they make for good TV. No doubt Ben will get his later on in the show. In the meantime I look forward to this week's episode.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?