Monday, February 16, 2009

 

Longing for the nights IN

Well, that's me in from a 7 nights in a row stint of being out (or 6 nights really). After the last week and doing the RTG Tom Stoppard show, which finished on Saturday I'm really pleased with how the RTG shows have turned out but I'm also glad they have come to an end as it'll be good to get a rest. In fact I am very much longing for a nice quiet night IN now! As I miss being able to chill out, its funny going from one extreme to another.

Anyways. I had the first of (or second I missed last weeks class) Iain McAleese's classes tonight and it was not too bad, the first half was text analysis of Shakespeare's MacBeth, however being 7pm at night and after so many nights out my brain simply wasn't taking it in. But the second half was fun as we moved into working on the scenes in pairs. Looks like it will be a promising six weeks ahead with Iain again (and no doubt challenging!). So we'll see how that goes.

Anyway that's all for now, I need to rest....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?