Sunday, December 14, 2008

 

Winter bugs

Well I've been off work since Friday with some kind of bug, which is typical for this time of year as the bugs seem to be doing their rounds again. So I've been sitting around feeling sluggish with weak arms and legs and a fuzzy head, thankfully though its now starting to wear off a bit, although I'll probably keep myself off work tomorrow so that way I don't go back too early, as I may find myself dizzily wandering the corridors if I did, something about work can make you feel ill again ha ha. Ah well. This will be our last full week in work before we finish for Christmas anyway and I'll be off next Monday, and I'm in for one half day on the Tuesday and that's me done for the hols!

Anyways in the meantime I'll try and get back to convalescing and the water and paracetemols.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?