Monday, April 14, 2008

 

Cisco sucks aghhhh!!

Well I sat my final semester 4 CCNA Cisco exam tonight and failed it, by a narrow margin of 4.5% (that's a 65.5 percent score) so I'm a little pissed off and gutted that I didn't get it. That's the third time in a row I've failed a final Cisco time first time out, mind you I'm sure i've not been the only one been here. Cisco is no piece of cake (and if it was it would be a shit cake in my opinion ha ha!) so guess I will just have to bite the bullet and take it again probably next week and go over what I got wrong. But I'm rather gutted I didn't pass as it would have been one step closer to finishing it all off, after this there is a skills test to do aswell, which thankfully won't be quite as hard (hopefully!). After this of course there is the option of study and prep for the actual full big nasty CCNA Certificate itself, which would take months of personal torture and hair removal but I'm not entirely sure I want to go down that route (or router) just now. Personally I can't wait to rid myself of this accursed course and move onto something else entirely. Ho hum, the cookie crumbles that way, as they say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?