Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

Ahhh feel better at last!

Well I've been feeling pretty yucky and out of it from all last week so far, so I'm glad to say tonight I'm starting to really feel a fair bit better, my appetite seems better, feel less tired, so thank the Lord for that, I also had my first game of golf of the year today, which was good, so I'll see how I get on this week, hopefully better.

On a different note I had a rather interesting day on Saturday there were I went to one of my fellow acting chum's Tom's flat, who with another guy from our class, Mark, went over some scenes from scripts and improvisations just for practice. Mark also had an audition for this Monday to go over and Tom who has already previous experience of auditions and acting helped him with how to do the scene, which was from a BBC drama which is due to be on this Autumn. We all had a go at Mark's audition piece as well to give him a different flavour of how to do it. I quite enjoyed our get together as it allowed us to try out some of the exercises we had learned already from our acting classes in addition some new ones from Tom. Tom was hoping he could get more people up for a get together round at his next weekend for more of the same, I for one would like to try more of this little workshop.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?