Thursday, August 02, 2007

 

Bye bye Clydebank College (the old one)

Well today I finally finished up at the old Clydebank College as I'm taking the day off tomorrow since the IT team will be moving the PCs out tommorrow and we've packed our crates already with all the tedious paper and admin type stuff, so there's little point being around.

Can't say I'm too sad to see the back of the place, although I will miss the convenience of its location, since I live just down the road from the college, so I will probably need to take a bus to get to the new college at Queens Quay. From what I understand when we will arrive there on Tuesday it will be bedlam trying to suss where to go and what to unpack etc etc. But at least it will be good to be in a shiny new building instead of a dilapidated one, which has leaks from the roof, piss stains in the toilets and numerous griffiti all over various places.

So we'll how it goes on Tuesday, by any luck we should be able to find our new feet by the end of next year in the new building somewhere.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?