Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Heroes and the festival

Welly welly well, I finally got around to watching the show everyone seems to be fussing about, namely the sci-fi thriller tv series Heroes, which is basically just X-Men on TV, with a bit more gore thrown in.

The first two episodes on BBC2 showed quite a bit of promise for what will be coming up so I think I will continue to watch it and see how it unfolds. So far the characters seem fairly ok, although I'll need to wait and see who I'll like whom I find annoying (to be honest that wee Japanese teleporter dude is a bit annoying).

On a separate note, I'm going through to the Edinburgh festival this weekend with some people from my acting class, so it will be nice to meet up with them again and check out some shows that are on too. The show I know I will be seeing is a musical stage version of Debbie Does Dallas (minus the graphic onstage shagging, or any nudity apparently) and also some stand-up comedian I believe, although can't remember who they are, oh and some other play thing I can't the remember the name of for the life of me, since my memory is pretty bad these days.

I shall of course write up more about the day when I've got back from it and as long as my short term memory hasn't been erased. I'm sorry it's gone... what's gone?

Ah well. Who am I? (OK enough of the memory jokes).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?