Monday, March 19, 2007

 

Foppin ell!!

Well I'm off for a few days this week from work (thank fek!!) and I was up the town in Fopp today and I purchased a few CDs, one of which was The Doors album, Waiting for the Sun, and I put it on my computer tonight only to find it wasn't the Doors at all, but in fact something else entirely!

Turns out the CD contains the album, Music & Me by rapper Nate Dogg, which I've never heard of in me puff before either. This is altogether pretty weird as the CD pressing even says The Doors Waiting for the Sun on it with a full track listing for the album, and instead I hear Keep it GANGSTA, Ditty Dum Ditty Doo, and other erm tracks. What kind of f***ed up shit is this Fopp?!! You can't even sell a CD with the right album on it?!! Ah well. Guess I'm stuck with it now, at least until I take it back.

Comments:
Hardy the shop's fault, is it? They don't make the CDs.
 
Guess not, just a bit annyoing though that the company (Elektra or whoever) can't even press a CD with the right music on it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?