Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

The D and CCNA!

Well on Sunday night I saw the film Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny, which was not too bad but nothing too great, and on Monday night I saw the D in concert, and they were really rather good. Even though I was sitting back in the seated rows (row H) it was still a good experience, but it was just a shame I could't have been a bit nearer the band at the front as all I saw was a kind of blurry vision of Jack Black and Kyle Gass. They started off with just the two of them guitar dueling and then went into a full band accompliment after a while (with a funny neat segue) and they proceeded to rock our socks off (to coin them). Only slight letdown is they couldnt get a hold of Dave Grohl to reprise his role as the devil (just some guy called Lee) for the finale. Other than that it was fun.

Just a shame tonight I sat my Cisco CCNA Semester 2 exam and failed it by the narrowest of narrow margins, 0.1% percent! Aghhhhhhhh!!! How sickening is that? Anyway at least I'll get the chance to sit it again next week (I shall pass it, oh yes I shall, hopefully gulp!).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?