Friday, December 22, 2006

 

Consoling Christmas

Well I finished up today for Christmas (yeeehhaaa!) for a couple of weeks so I'm happy to say I'll be off until January 8th (coincidentally also the date of David Bowie, Elvis and William Hartnell's birthdays). So over the festive period I've taken it upon myself to order an Xbox 360 console bundled in with Call of Duty 3 for good measure, which I look forward to playing of course (had a bit of a kerfuffle with the ordering as play.com took too long to dispatch it so I plumped for game.co.uk). The Xbox 360 has been on my list for a little while and with growing hubbub surrounding it, I couldn't resist anymore. I also use the PC for gaming (and the PS2 of course) but I think in terms of stability perhaps it would be a better idea to go over the Xbox 360 as the games that come out for both ports will be just as good on the 360 if not better (most of the games for the PC are available on the Xbox 360 after all) but we'll see.

And on a final note have a happy Christmas everyone. I'll be back on Crimble day probably giving my blog thoughts on the latest Doctor Who installment, the Runaway Bride. So Happy Holidays!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?