Sunday, October 22, 2006

 

The good weekends are over again...

Been feeling a bit shitty of late, as Ive had some sort of ear infection and my left ear has been pulsing most of the week (boom boom! Basil Brush mode off). Thankfully Ive taken some nasal spray throughout the week which I think has in some way helped clear my blocked passages in my ears (well that and some acupuncture). Regardless of that Im feeling a fair bit better now, and had not a bad weekend. Out with some friends on Friday, had my jam on Saturday afternoon with a guitar player guy I contacted off the partysounds website, which went not too bad. Although the jam was a bit ropey since we just kind of chord bashed some Neil Young, Vines, Smashing Pumpkins, Chilis songs (to name but none). And to top it off afterwards went for a curry with my cousin up at Karisma just on Charing Cross. Lovely stuff. Just a shame its back to work tomorrow eh?

Comments:
Did you watch Torchwood, then? If so, what did you think?
 
Yes I did, Alex, I thought it was ok, but not as good as Dr Who has been. Its a bit more adult which is not a bad thing but lacks the charm of the Whoster.
 
New Who Series 1 > Torchwood > New Who S2 in my book. Just hope it doesn't descend in predictable "monster of the week" territory.

Rumour has it that it'll all tie into S3 of The All New Doctor Who show. And is that the Doc's hand in that jar?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?