Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Hum dee dum dee hum....

Well been a bit bored today not much to report its the end of the September weekend and it was a rather quiet one (but OK all the same, my cousin made a good curry on Saturday which i suffered the wrath of yesterday :)

One thing I did notice today and for a wee while is the Akasa power supply in my PC was getting ridiculously warm, it wasnt overheating but it was churning alot of heat and keeping my room a bit too warm. So I swapped it round for another spare I have and the room seems a fair bit cooler now, phewww! Thats the prob with Akasa's stuff it can run really hot, you would need another fan to counteract the heat in there.

Ah well as I said bit bored not much else to report... I am close to finishing off playing the new Broken Sword Angel of Death game so I might post a review of it on here soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?