Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Fopp comes to town!

I come from Clydebank, now there aren't too many decent shops out that way in the big Shopping Centre, ok there is a few here and there, HMV, Woolies, West End Records, etc. But there is definitely a lack of decent quality shops in there, so I was rather chuffed to find out that a new Fopp has opened in Clydebank.

So I went down this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find it was just as well stocked as any of the others (not too many books though, they had a rather small section up the back). But it is getting surreal having these shops locally that you are so used to wandering around in Glasgow. And to top of that surreal experience I also bumped into my boss' manager down there from work, so I could end up meeting all the people I know in Clydebank in there, although that might not always be such a good thing...

Anyways good to see them set up shop here ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?