Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Ah ha!! It works again and now a segway

Had some probs getting into my blog on this site but I seem to be back in for now. Ah well I can relax now and have a cup of tea ;)

On a side not I was finally glad to see the end of Big Brother, it was a seemingly endless parade of endless boredom towards the end, it threatened to eclipse BB4 for boredom at times. And the result was the most predictable one of all since BB2 when the charimastic gay guy, Brian won. Yep tourette's sufferer Pete won the show and to be entirely fair he did deserve because no one much else did. At a solid three months it really did take the lengthy biscuit, perhaps next they might decide to scrap the show and make for some more interesting programming (but I doubt it).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?